YAS QUEEN YAAASSSS!! All of us woman know that we don't necessarily need our own day to appreciate how fabulous we are all the time, however, it does give us all the right to blare a "Girls Only" playlist as loud as we can, ALL DAY LONG. Sorry Brian in the cubicle next door.....
So you don't have to spend any time at all picking our your favorite girl power tunes, my friends over at Bach Weekend put together the best playlist with some of their favorite superstar voices. In between making Bachelor/ette dreams come true, these guys really know how to make a playlist!
So sit down, grab your FLAWLESS coffee mug and get ready to celebrate everything that makes us the intelligent, beautiful, confident, sexy ass women that we are!!! #GIRLPOWER
1. Independant Woman Pt. 1- Destiny's Child
2. ***FLawless- Beyonce
3. Feeling Myself- Nicki Minaj, Beyonce
4. Do Ya Thang- Rihanna
5. I'm Every Woman- Chakka Khan
6. Beautiful- Christina Aguilera
7. Confident- Demi Lovato
8. Love Myself- Hailee Steinfeld
9. Man! I Feel Like A Woman!- Shania Twain
10. I Am Not My Hair- India.Arie, Akon
11. Bitch- Meredith Brooks
12. Can't Hold Us Down- Christina Aguilera
13. Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfield
14. Respect- Aretha Franklin
15. Firework- Katy Perry
16. Wannabe- Spice Girls
17. Hit Me With Your Best Shot- Pat Benatar
18. Run The World (Girls)- Beyonce
19. Kill Em With Kindness- Selena Gomez
20. A Woman's Worth- Alicia Keys
21. Doo Wop (That Things)- Ms. Lauryn Hill
22. Ladies First- Queen Latifah
23. Q.U.E.E.N.- Janelle Monae
24. Send My Love (To Your New Lover)- Adele
25. Milkshake- Kelis
26. Bad Girls- M.I.A.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly